Saratoga Irish

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Week

After yesterday's music list, today was going to be Christmas Specials and Movies. That got put off till tomorrow so I can tell you about my son. Most of you know that I moved from a four bedroom house to a two bedroom apartment last June. Many of the things that I own are in storage, including my Christmas tree and decorations. I don't have a fireplace anymore so the stockings are also in storage. I have been working so much that I have not found the time or the energy to get the tree. I thought that ,well the kids are old enough and they are only going to be here on Christmas eve so why should I put up the tree. Well I came home today to fine the most beautiful 4' Christmas tree in the middle of the living room. Michael was in Ekert and all the Christmas stuff was on sale. Doesn't matter to me how much he spent, it is truly the thought that matters. I guess I should find a nice present for him this year.
Tomorrow, get ready to share your list of movies and specials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home