Saratoga Irish

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Blog number 100. That's right folks this is blog number 100 for me. If you have been reading along you have learned a lot about me. I have written about my loves and the lack of, my family, my friends, my favorite sports teams and the dreaded red sox. I have written about vacations and music. I have asked questions and gotten answers. What started out as a way for the members of my AOH division to keep up with events has become a bit of an outlet for my personality. Although this is a milestone blog it will be short. I will post an album of photos that will represent what I feel are the best of the first 100 blogs. Feel free to view the photos and stir up some of your own memories. Check the archives and reread your own favorites. Thanks for reading and I hope you will continue.
http://picasaweb.google.com/saratogairish/First100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home