Saratoga Irish

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Who's reading this?




I was looking at the stats page for my blog the other day and started to search where people were from who were reading this blog. The stats page shows how many people a day, week, month or all time, have read the blog. It also shows how people found their way here, the Saratogian, Facebook or right through google. It has a world map with colors for countries that readers live. It also list the number of people from each country. Now the largest group by far is from the United
States, that was a no brainer, but what I found surprising was second and third. Germany was third and second, right below the good ole USA was Russia. Yes, Russia, besides the US my biggest audience is from Russia.
Does this mean that all those e-mails from Russian women were real? Here I was joking and laughing about the lonely Russian women and they were really reading my blog and thinking ," Эй, ​​это похоже на хороший парень, может быть, он будет хорошим мужем." (Hey, this seems like a nice guy, maybe he would make a good husband. ) Did I miss out on finding Mrs Right? Then I thought about the stats more, Germany was third and I had not e-mailed any German women, and where was The Ukraine in the stats log, many of the women I was corresponding with were from Ukrainian. Thoughts were running around my head all at once, maybe they really came here, is there a big room at JFK filled with Russian and Ukrainian women waiting for me to pick them up. Did the e-mails stop because they are stuck at the airport in a room without WiFi and not because I refused to send them money. I could be the cause for all the immigration problems in this country, ( my mind has a lot of room for wild ideas, it's not clogged up with a lot of knowledge). but then the stats page showed me my mistakes. I haven't written to any women in a couple of years and the stats they were giving me were recent. So all I can say is, Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you all enjoy it.

Спасибо за чтение моего блога, и я надеюсь, что вы всепонравится.
Danke fürs Lesen meines Blogs und ich hoffe, Sie alle genießen es.
블로그 읽기위한 감사합니다 당신 모든 그것 즐기시기 바랍니다.
Gracias por leer mi blog y espero que lo disfruten.
感謝您閱讀我的博客,我希望你們都喜歡
Grazie per aver letto il mio blog e spero che tutti voi piaccia.
Tá súil Go raibh maith agat as mo bhlag, agus mé ag léamhmbainfidh tú taitneamh as go léir é.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home