Saratoga Irish

Saturday, December 02, 2006


Here are the photos I promised yesterday.


Dick doing his best Steve Curran imitation



Santa and his elf





It's only funny till someone gets arrested.


Anyone playing the "Let's Find Steve a Wife" game, here's an update.

Galina....out, wanted me to pay for translator $180 a month

Olga.....out, wanted $700 to pay for trip here, she LOVED me and could not live without me
Natilia.....out, wanted money the first e-mail

Still in play

Victoria.....planning on coming, can't wait to meet, I am her true love. ( 99% sure it's a scam but
that last 1% feels like a practical joke gone very very wrong)

Susan....Fresh new player from London, got very pissed when I asked if she was a guy at a computer
scamming me out of money.
tune in to see how this game turns out Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home