Saratoga Irish

Friday, December 01, 2006























Downtown Saratoga Springs was festive last night. The annual Victorian Street Walk brought out a reported 20,000 people. Mike and I were just two of the locals enjoying our city. The Hibernians were everywhere. I saw Don McCune in front of the bank. I saw Kevin Hughes on the sidewalk, Kevin didn't see me, he was too busy entertaining a crowd of people around him. speaking of entertaining. John Cromie was playing at Celtic Treasures. Vice-President elect Paul O'Donnell was holding court in what could only be called Hibernian Haven. Forget the K of C for our meetings let's just go to Celtic Treasures. Among the members I saw there, Fred Bergman, Happy Chanukah Fred, Dick Nelson and the always lovely Eileen, Denny Brunelle and his lovely wife Jean. Count Mike and myself that made 7 members. That's more than a dinner dance. ( beat you to it Rob). So here are some photos and then I'll finish with a couple of short items.




A saxophone playing Santa. How can you beat that






I'm having a little trouble posting the other pictures. I will get them up as soon as I can.


In the mean time check out Sean's new site. www.curranstat.com bigger and better than ever.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home