Saratoga Irish

Sunday, November 19, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN!!!
Today is Sean's 22ND birthday. Time sure flies when you are having fun.
They say that a picture says a thousand words so today I think I will let the pictures do the talking. Well most of it.

Sean Curran
Saratoga Springs High School class of 2002, with honors
Colgate University class of 2006, with dignity and my respect.
In high school Sean led his cross country team to three straight Section II titles and back to back New York State Championships. His team was ranked number 1 in New York State both 2000 and 2001. He went to Colgate University were he ran on the cross country and track teams for all four of his years there. Although most people know him for his running, this is just a slice of his life. Sean is a fine son, a loving brother and a good friend to many. Pour yourself a good drink today and toast Sean on his birthday. I love you, you have always made me proud to be your father


try to hum some song you might hear in a doctors office or an elevator while you look at the photos. You know, Barbara Streisand, The Way We Were or Jim Croce, Photographs & Memories or even Paul Anka, Times of Your Life. I know you know them. I'll start you off HeeeMmph


(somewhat out of key) Memries,... Like the corners of my mind.... Misty water-colored memories.....



















It's also Sean's roommate from college Luke Merkel's birthday Happy Birthday Luke.



















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home