Saratoga Irish

Monday, May 05, 2008

I didn't go to the Celebration of Celts this weekend. Oh I thought about it, a lot. I worked on Saturday but had nothing to do on Sunday so why not? Why not drive an hour to maybe find out who BQ is? That was the mind set Sunday morning as my mind asked questions over and over. What if she is the one? What if it's really Murphy? What if she likes you? What if she is someone you don't like? What if? what if? What if? Welcome to the mind of a single man.

I have enjoyed the comment section of the last two posts. My only problem is that, here I am exposed, and the commenter's choose to remain anonymous. There in lies the dilemma, are you real or just someone having fun? I like a joke as much as the next guy but to make a person drive that far is a little over the line. Now, if the person or persons, want to revel themselves we can all have a good laugh. Better yet, if they turn out to be real I could have a date. It's now up to you. BQ, who are you? Bimbo and Naughty Liberian (not my name for you) revel yourselves.

3 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to have a date with you. We're already past the awkward first date stage so that makes it all the more fun.

It does always look easier on TV though...

BQ

 
At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I guess I'm the naughty librarian. I hate that name. I see that the "bimbo" said Uncle but who's the new one? I can't believe I spent so much time trying to get your attention only to be tossed aside for BaileyQ2U.

Too bad you didn't show up at the Celebration of Celts. I was looking for you all weekend.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Steve said...

no one has been tossed aside. I didn't come up with the name but I do think it's enticing. What would you like to be called?
keep reading the next blog may be fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home