Saratoga Irish

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Well it's sunny in Saratoga. After three weeks of beautiful summer weather yesterday it rained. Of course yesterday was my party. Sean and Sara came up from Baltimore for the weekend and we had a bit of a graduation party for Sean and a sweet 16 for Mike. The rain wasn't real heavy just annoying. We moved the food indoors but I stood in the drizzle cooking. I shared the grill with my professional cook son Mike. The BBQ'd pork tenderloin with tropical fruit chutney went over big. I do have enough burgers, dogs and sausage to last a while. Guess what's for dinner. All in all everyone had a good time. Rob and I discussed movies and we picked out Harold &Kumar go to White Castle for Rob to borrow but he left it here so I have to drop it off to him. So what are some great movies to see? Help me add to my Net-Flix list. I've noticed that besides old TV shows being made into new movies, the shows themselves are top rentals. A great way to catch up on a show when you miss the first few seasons. Entourage and Rescue Me are two you should not miss.
So today is Michaels 16th birthday. He wants a car, like every other sixteen year old. I don't need any more gray hair but I guess he will get his permit and learn to drive. Getting his own car though is still a long way off.



Mike in the High School production of Our Town





Doing standup at a party at Colgate






clearing the bar at a track meet.







Still a kid at heart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Michael!

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home