Saratoga Irish

Monday, August 14, 2006


Well that got your attention right away, didn't it. What a way to start a Monday. This is a photo of Miss Ireland, Sarah Morrissey(Left) with top Irish models Roberta Rowat, Glenda Gilson and Gail Kaneswaran for a photo op on Grafton Street. Sarah will be representing Ireland in the Miss Universe Contest later this year.
I don't understand the physics of it but how does that ice cream not melt. Rob?

























Saratoga Ancient Order of Hibernians golf outing, Sept. 24, 2006

$80 per person. Sign up by September 15, 2006

To see what Sean is up to, check out www.curranstat.googlepages.com

Immigration reform check www.irishvoices.bolgspot.com

Yankee information from Sam Borden check www.blogs.nydailynews.com/Yankees

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Mr. Curran - I am enjoying you blog, just wnated to let you know. Unforunately I am moving south this weekend and won't be at Sean's party. I haven't drank any of the whisky you gave me yet, but when I take my first shot you'll be the first to know!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Robbany said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home