Saratoga Irish

Friday, December 31, 2010

Auld Lang Syne





So out with the old and in with the new. As years go, 2010 was not my best. I think it was ten years in the making but for what ever reason I am looking forward to it being over. It was not all bad, there were some highlights. In March, we made our way to the big apple for a second year in a row to march in the St. Patrick's Day Parade. This is a parade that should be on your bucket list along with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the Tournament of Roses Parade. In May, Sam graduated from the College of St. Rose, just another reason I am so proud of all my children.



In June, a few of my facebook friends (great job Susan) put together a little reunion, complete with a tour of three schools in Guilderland, including the high school. After we gathered at a bar owned by a classmate (thanks D) for a night of fun and laughs.


Other than that the year was pretty lousy. It has gotten better the last six weeks or so and I am hoping the good times get better in 2011. I also wish you and yours the happiest of New Years and that 2011 brings everything you could want. Now to end the year; lunch with the best people in the world, my kids.






Tom, Michael, Jack, himself, Sara,
Sean and Samantha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home