Saratoga Irish

Monday, November 14, 2011

Alive and Kicking

Yes, I am still alive. I am currently living without the Internet and I really don't know how people do it. My only access is through my phone and it is only a smart phone or it's only as smart as me phone. This access does keep me somewhat up to date with facebook, my lifeline to the outside world. The good news about being without Internet service is that I am no longer homeless. After living six months with Chris and Amy I have moved into my own apartment. I can not begin to thank Chris and Amy for opening their home to me and letting me mess up their family life.Chris epitomises the motto of the Hibernians, Friendship, Unity and Christian Charity. He saw me at a very low point of my life and helped me through it.So now I am in the process of setting up a new home. When I was moving in April I had  a few friends to help, only one with a small truck, now that I don't have aq lot to move I have friends with big trucks and a contactg with a local moving company. Saturday I went on a search of garage sales looking for an easy chair to rest my old tired bones at night, apparently the garage sale season ends with election day. I bought a chair from Wallmart for $19 and sat in it once, now I have to fiqure out where to throw it away. Life was easier when everything just went to the dump. So anyway, things are very good and as soon as I can I will go back to putting music on the blog.
Wow I did it, music, sometimes I even impress myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home